Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Shopping

I am not a big shopper but I thought I would participate this time the Tuesday topic 
  1. Snider Bros Meat - it is a local butcher shop where I get meat for dinner several times a week as they are good and they are right by my work.
  2.  The Store - a local grocery shop also right by my office so I usually buy something for lunch or a snack.
  3. Blazing Needles - my local yarn shop, I seem to visit this one more often in the last year with my friends that have started knitting.
  4. Unraveled Sheep - other local yarn shop that I love to shop at
  5. Tea Zaanti - my favorite tea shop that open up by Blazing needles. The photo is from a visit there this fall.
  6. Calling all Dogs - it is a wonderful pet food/pet toy store near my work
  7. Wool Cabin - another local yarn store
  8. otherwise my hubby is the shopper or I find it online.


No comments:

Post a Comment